Thursday, June 24, 2010

What should be applied first...eye liner or mascara?

eyeliner cause your likely to smudge your mascara if you apply the eyeliner after xxWhat should be applied first...eye liner or mascara?
eye linerWhat should be applied first...eye liner or mascara?
EyeLiner.....Masacara should always go last because you might put to much on and once you put the eyeliner it'll get all clumpy
Typically mascara is the last thing you put on, but I actually put it on before my eyeliner because I only line the bottom of my eyes and the mascara dried while I'm doing that. I know it's not the ';right way'; to do it but it works for me.
eyeliner.
well its obviously the eyeliner first after youve applied your eyeshadow, followed by your mascara to add the last finishing touch:)
it could go either way. a lot of ppl taht use liquid eyeliner like to put on mascara first bcuz after the liners on your lashes get sort of chunky for the excess that went on them during application. wen using pencil its easier to use it before mascara. but either way would work theres no ';right'; way. i use liquid eyeliner and do it before my mascara, but it all depends on what kind of liner you use and your opinion of which way is more effective
eyeliner.....
eyeliner! mascara is the last thing to be applied!
eye liner. otherwise your mascara will get everywhere when you do your eyeliner.
eyeliner so u dont smudge ur mascara.
the last thing in eye make up is the mascara , and its better if u put a first base , then wait till it drys , for 10 sec, then due a second layer, that how they always do one tv
Eyeliner first, always!!
eyeliner.
definately the eyeliner because if you try to do your uper lash line with eyeliner you might end up rubbing off you mascara





mascara should always be the last part of any make-up routine...unless your putting on some lip gloss





hope i helped :)
Yeah..I agree...eyeliner..so you can apply as close to the lashline as possible, and the lashes don't get in the way. : )
eye liner
eyeliner of course
eyeliner. mascara should always go on last.
I'm a little different but i put Mascara first. I don't want excess eyeliner to go into my mascara. Also all the other eyeshadow etc. Just drains the life of my mascara...O_O
I don't know about 'should be', but personally, i do my mascara first, then liquid liner on my upper eyelid, and then pencil eyeliner on my lower lid. If I'm going to wear eyeshadow I put that on before anything!
Eyeliner
eyeliner
Hiya





Here's the steps :





Foundation


Eyeshadow


Lipgloss/lipstick


Blush


Eyeliner


Mascara


Concealer.





Hope this helps !x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions