Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How to apply powder eye liner?

I am not able to apply powder liner since after 5-10 min of applying it smudges off and makes my eyes look very ugly smudging all over the eyes....How to apply powder eye liner?
Really, I have never had that problem. I apply my powder liner with a fine brush the powder down with face powder...I do not use moisturizer or liquid eyeshadow on my eyes and lids...





Are you sure it is not your mascara smudging?How to apply powder eye liner?
add some water in it and then take a brush mix it and then apply, it will last longer and try using Loreal Powder Liner i use that and buy mostly from Shoppers Stop because U get almost everything at one stop
I have the same problem! Just do a tiny bit with a liner PENCIL! breath. Little more. breath. ect. ect. ect. ect. ect. ect. ect. ect.ect. ect. ect. ect. ect. ect. ect. ect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions