Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is the best liquid eye liner brand to use which is easy to apply?

i really like revlon colour stay or the maybelline felt tip kinda one, they have a nice handle so lotss of support and good stuff like that :)What is the best liquid eye liner brand to use which is easy to apply?
I love wet and wild! They have a new felt tip liquid eyeliner. and it is amazing! It was like $3.99. I love it. I use it almost every day. it doesn't chip/ flake, and its water proof.What is the best liquid eye liner brand to use which is easy to apply?
i really like LOREAL's liner. the wand is Flexible! also i recommend MAC's Fluid line :)
I like waterproof liquid liner the best, it doesn't smudge everywhere, especially if you are gonna be sweating any at all. I also think it's easier to put on the kind with the spongy tip vs. the actual brush. The spongy tip is more firm and you have more control. I think the last waterproof kind I got was some cheapo Maybelline stuff, it went on ok, but got flakey later.
lancome artliner.


seriously 100% the best!!
MAC brand, when I can splurge on make up or decide to ';treat'; myself I always go for something from the MAC line. So far I've tried their eyeliners(liquid + pencil) and lipglass. I can't wait to try their eyeshadows next.
Try CoverGirl Line Exact.





It's like using a felt tip pen, I love it.





It's super easy.
Barry M liquid eyeliner.


Its not the best of brands and it isn't expensive, but I find it better than all the expensive brands.


Its easy to draw a black line and looks great!


x
lakhme
http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a>


this one goes on so smoothly, read the reviews, too.
rimmel
  • credit bureau
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin lesions