Thursday, June 24, 2010

What are good water-proof mascara & eye-liner to purchae?

Im looking for a good water-proff mascare %26amp; eye-liner to purchase, the one i have smears and i feel like its all over my eyes.What are good water-proof mascara %26amp; eye-liner to purchae?
Mascara - Bourjois easy waterproof.


Pencil eyeliner - Gosh wax eyeliner.


Liquid eyeliner - Mac Liquidlast eyeliner or No7 do exactly the same thing but cheaper, however Mac have a better range of colours.





Hope I helped :)What are good water-proof mascara %26amp; eye-liner to purchae?
I would highly recommend CoverGirl lash blat mascara in very black ($8) and some eyeliner from the Sephora brand in Sephora ($10), they have water proofs in every color imaginable. I dont know how much your looking to spend, so I recommended something cheap. If you wear them everyday it will last about 6 monthes or so. I am always at the beach or swimming and my makeup is always perfect without a smudge in site. The only time it ever comes off is when I am in the shower washing my face, or when I sleep with it on.
I have never really got on with waterproof products because I have oily skin, and most waterproof mascaras contain oil!





The best I have found is a brand called Blinc! It is not waterproof though but Water Resistant. I have read mixed reviews about this product but in the end my Mum of all people recommended it to me (how embarrassing, my mum!) She got me one for my birthday and it was great!





It ran out and I went to get another but found out it was $25.00. I got it for a lot less online so source it there.





Found a site with a fair report for it http://cosmeticsfairy.co.uk/articles/?cat=52





Good luck.
Makeup forever aqua eyes eyeliner. I have it and it works really well. Then for mascara, I would go for Dior DiorShow mascara in the waterproof kind. I have the regular kind and I really like it.
mac eyeliner is the best water proof eye liner..don't know what kinda you want liquid, stick, ect.


and the best water proof mascara is the orange one that drew barrymore advertises for, i forget the name, but thats the best


hope this helps :)
almay liquid eyeliner. it will not come off till you wash it off

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions