Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do i apply eye liner?

i have never worn it before and i dont want to look like an idiot. i have a black eye pencil one end is the actual pencil side and the other is some kind of foam endHow do i apply eye liner?
you take the stick right above your bottom eyelash to were the skin is wet. You draw the eyeline on your lid.How do i apply eye liner?
It depends on how you want to wear it!


I usually line the top of my eye, right on the lashline, I do small strokes across the lashes until its evened out and looks smooth. I heard you arent supposed to wear it on the bottom, but i do anyways. I put it on the top of my lashes on the little skin between your eye and lashes(Not supposed to wear it there either) you can always put it on the bottom lashes too.


Try putting it on a few times before you go out, just take it off and try again if it doesnt look good!
You gently pull your under part of the eye. And guide the pencil on you waterline.
the foam end is for smudging the line to make it softer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions