Thursday, June 24, 2010

Applying eye liner ?

Hi I know this has probably been asked loads of times, but I thought I would as a question of my own.





I am having trouble applying eyeliner to my bottom eye lashes, as my eyelashes seem to get in the way, and if I go under my eyelashes it seems to look like ive applied it too low down lol, I am using a twist up eyeliner pen so im not sure if this could be the problem as there is no way of sharpening it and the edge is quite rounded.





I have a liquid eyeliner pen but this often looks too dark, so I go for the pencil or pencil pens, I have seen other girls when they apply just keep going over there lashes gliding back and forth but I cannot do this because of my eyelashes, I want to get the trick of doing it and have watch videos on how to do it and still no luck, could it be I need a eyeliner pencil rather than a twist up one as it might not bee sharpe enough.





I can apply it on my lower eyelid as I used to do it but I read somewhere that its not suppose to go here.Applying eye liner ?
just hold the pencil to the side, so its almost parallel to your face and pull it across.





i use a twist up pencil, and find it helps if i have some water on a cloth to dampen the pencil.





you could try putting it on the inside part (as in between the lashes and the eyeball) and as you blink it will kind of move the eyeliner into the lashes... i used to do this when i was a teen cos i couldnt do it straight underneath!!





good luck - me love eyeliner!Applying eye liner ?
I use an eyeliner twist up pencil. I like it, and use it everyday.





First of all, make shure you dont have any mascara on, when youre putting your eyeliner on.





Then what I do is, make tiny dashes or dots along the lash line, then use my pinky finger to smudge it lighty.





This looks a lot more natural than make a ling along the lash line.
you should not apply it inside your lower lid


this can cause major eye infections





try a pencil under the lower lashes


short strokes


use the edge of an eye shadow sponge tip to smudge if needed


or


try using a lighter liquid liner


and apply a lighter muted eye shadow over the liner with a small angle edge brush or edge of a sponge tip applicator
you can try to dot in between eyelashes, if its hard for you to glide over, also if you want to make it look darker lightly apply some mascara





i use an angle eye brush and i buy black eye shadow and apply it underneath, i find it looks better and its easier to apply





hope this helps
you can sharpen the pencil by taking a paper towel, placing it around the tip, and ';mold'; the pencil part with you warm fingers.





you can apply it on the waterline, since it creates a more natural look.
Hi! TBH when it comes to eyeliner most ppl find their own unique way of doing it which works for them, but what i do is hold the outer corner of my eye taut with the opposite hand and watch with the other eye as i draw steadily along the lasshline. Sometimes its easier to draw slightly below where you want it a then blent it into where you want it. You needn't apply it all in one continuous line aswell, some people prefer to do it in three parts. I probably have an easier time because I tend to only use the lighter more sparkly eyeliners, which are wonderfully forgiving if you go a bit askew! :D Oh, and when it comes to liquid eyeliner, I'm totally lost, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions