Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do I apply eye liner?

Ok so I just bought eye liner and when I tried to put it on it acted like a crayon. It left spots untouched. All I did was try to put it as a line across my eye. Does anyone have any tips on how I can make it so it goes across my eye with out looking blotchy. I want my eyes to look like this http://s847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/鈥?/a>How do I apply eye liner?
Close your eye and hold the corner. It will make applying easier. All you do is start from the inner corner of your eye, and slowly make a line to the end of the lid.How do I apply eye liner?
Try getting a brush to smudge it a little this will even out the line. However if your still having problems then go on youtube and look for Panacea81 she is very professional and great at giving out tips.
practice makes perfect=)


try to make the line as slose to ur lashline as possibe and slowly lightly draw the line. theres tons of tutorials on youtube iif you need help.
That's EASY place you index finger at the side of your eye and stretch it creating a smooth surface on your eyelid then slowly apply your eyeliner (taking your time also eliminates blothes)
try liquid eyeliner
theres loads of tutorials on youtube :D xx
this is exactly why i use liquid eyeliner....it just takes practice and a steady Slow hand with a pencil eyeliner
look it up on youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions