Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How can I apply liquid eye liner to my eyes?

because I use the pencil but it looks way better when you use liquid eyeliner because I do the winged style but when I try to do it with liquid it doesn't come out good I even try tracing it like I put on the pencil eyeliner thein the liquid but still it comes out ugly so that's why usually do it with pencil but I need help or tips because come on it looks 10 times much better when you do it with liquid so need help prontoHow can I apply liquid eye liner to my eyes?
practice putting it on. when I first started wearing liquid eyeliner it wouldnt come out neat. So it takes practice......and u might want to use a wet Q-tip to clean out smudges and make the line more the way you want it to be.... hope this helps!How can I apply liquid eye liner to my eyes?
Apply under the eyelashes, on the skin. Not on the inside, your eye water will wash it away quickly!
Buy a fine, thin sable hair brush from a store such as Sephora. The only secret to applying is in the quality of the brush. Most liquid eyeliners, even cheap ones, can go on very well when applied with the right brush.
Try dipping the pencil into the liquid and using it that way.
with ur hands..................... lol................
Very carefully, Watch the drippage if there is any. Get that in ur eye and you wont be going anywhere. Its always best to pull your eye skin taut first so you have a nice smooth surface. then apply as you like to achieve the effect you want.
Soft eyeliner pencils, liquid eyeliner, felt tip eyeliner that works like the liquid one and the cake eyeliners are the most common types available in the market. Pencils and felt tips must glide easily on the eyelid area and must not require pressure. Using eyeliner properly needs a lot of practice and a steady hand to avoid smudging it. Pencil and felt tip eyeliners are easier to control as you can use them like pens to sketch the desired look and define your eyes while liquid eyeliners need more practice just like using pointed brushes in painting and may smudge easily but they make better, brighter and clearer lines.








for more...








http://beauty.iloveindia.com/makeup/choo鈥?/a>
well first get infront of a mirror. steady your elbow,hold the liner gently like a pencil, and starting from a little past middle, gently press, tracing the line of the eye. As you come out, press alittle harder, creating the winged look. YOu csn always go pack, and practice the wing part with just a flick of the wrist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions