Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I need help with applying eye liner in a straight line!!!!!?

I love eyeliner but I can't get it on straigh expesically on the top part of my eye. Do you have any techniques that can help me!!!???I need help with applying eye liner in a straight line!!!!!?
well if you need a straight line on the top, close the eye you are ';working'; on, and use the eyeliner i mention below. Just smudge it along the lash line and towards the end of your eye you can flick the eyeliner to give an almond-shaped eyes effect. then do this same thing to the other eye. for the bottom just hold the bottom of your eye a little ways out and mark the inside ';lip'; of your lid. i don't recommend using liquid eyeliner just because if you mess up its waaay harder to start over. also, to add depth to your eyes you may want to add a little bit of shimmery white or silver eyeSHADOW to the inside part of your eye where the lids meet near your nose.





and with the eyeliner i mentioned below, it comes with a sponge at the end and i would use that if you want to have a smokey or mysterious look in your eyes.





**if you need anymore makeup help, feel free to email me. im more than glad to help. :)


have fun!I need help with applying eye liner in a straight line!!!!!?
Depends on what type you're doing, Liquid or stick.





First of all, sit if you can in front of a mirror where you can put your elbow on a flat surface. That way, your hand won't shake as much.


Then, close whatever eye it is,and put whichever hand you do not put your eyeliner on with, and hold and pull, the far corner of your eye. That way, its more spread out, and easier to do.
well, the best tip i can give is to get a liquid liner with a brush-like wand (not felt tip)... what you can do is turn the brush so that its horizontal with your eye and place in on your lash line sideways and drag across your lash line slowly.





if this doesn't help you may want to try using a gel liner. HIP has a good one, as well as MAC.
this started happening to me when i first started wearing it. you get used to it as you get older. but pull the right part of your eye away from your nose if that makes sense haha, make sure your hand isnt shakey, take your time, and apply. i think stick is muchhh easier(:
I close the eye I want to apply the liner on then I gently glide the brush ( I use a little brush type of thing and a eye liner creme) close to the lash line ... it works for me. It might take a couple of tries though.
Extend pinky and rest on cheek, or switch your eyeliner from liquid to stick or stick to liquid.
intead of trying to making one big perfect line make small straight dashes instead to form a nice clean straight line and it should be perfect everytime.
OOh! I saw a tip on Allure magazine specifically concerning this. Dot your upper lid, and then connect the dots. It'ssss a trick that ALL the pros use. I LOVE THIS TRICK.





=)
use liquid eyeliner, its easier to apply.
use a angle brush


or keep praticing it and


it will help

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions