Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ever find yourself applying eye liner to your elbows while listening to ';Ice Ice Baby'; at 4 am?

Is there any other way to celebrate Full Moon Sundays?


I don't think so. No, no.Ever find yourself applying eye liner to your elbows while listening to ';Ice Ice Baby'; at 4 am?
Yeah, just make sure the poultice is made out of white chocolate.


Thank you! Report Abuse
Ever find yourself applying eye liner to your elbows while listening to ';Ice Ice Baby'; at 4 am?
No, but I did tatoo ';exit only'; on my a.s.s at 3:oo a.m. Then, this one time, in band camp....
only on Mondays
Nope. sorry never had an experience like that....
How did you know????
Sometimes, yes--but I'm a bit more partial to applying lipstick to my kneecaps while listening to ';Hammertime'; at 3 am....and sometimes, I'll eat cheesecurls at the same time.
Nope,but I have been known to microwave aluminum foil whenever Elvis sings ';Hunk of Burnin' Love';..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions