Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Apply liquid eye liner without it smearing?

Ok i'm 12 and usually use the pencil eyeliner. But I just recently bought the liquid stuff. But when I put it on the top, it smears all over my eyelid. So what can I do so it won't do that?? It's getting annoying only because my friends are making a big deal about it. And to make them stop I need to put it on right I guess. So if any one could help me, that would be great!!!





And i asked my mom, but she doesn't know how to stop it from doing that because she doesn't wear it.....Apply liquid eye liner without it smearing?
You have bad friends if they make fun of you.





Anyway ive been using liquid eyeliner for a few years now and the only time itl smudge about your eyelid is when its still wet. and youd have to be applying it quite thickly if it gets that high.





right heres how i do it





1) take brush out of bottle (i use barrym btw, its the best kind) wipe of excess liner onto rim of bottle for use later.


2) close your eye, and using your pointy finger pull the outer corner of your eye lid closer to your ear ( flattens the eyelid and makes it easyer)


3) make a thin line in the center of your eye lid (doesnt have to be really thin, but just not hugely thick) using short little bursts


4) open your eye, check thickness


5) dab a bit more eyeliner onto the brush (from the rim) and continue the above steps but continue the line towards the outer edge of your eyelid


6) to do the inner corners of your eye, open your eye, and pull the inner corner to the side and then do a thin line along it


7) check for any bumps or smudges, add flick if you want it





then your done





itl take a few trys before youl get it right, and then itl take a month or so of doing it every day to be able to do it easily





it takes me 5mins to do my eyeliner now (for both eyes)Apply liquid eye liner without it smearing?
Ditch the liquid eyeliner and get back to pencil or mechanical pencil. I recommend Covergirl's Perfect Point Plus. I've been using it for the past four years. I've tried other eyeliners and this eyeliner always seems up to par. No other eyeliner I've tried can compare.
Put black eyeshadow over it to keep it from smearing/smudging.
It sounds like you need to use a waterproof liner to prevent it from smearing and smudging all over the place. I've found a couple brands that make awesome waterproof liquid liners, and they are very easy to apply. The first can be purchased at most drug stores for about 7 bucks each, and it's called Style Stylo 24/7 liner. The liquid liner is in the form of a felt-tip pen so you can apply it wherever you want, and it only takes about 10 seconds to dry. The second is by Mark Cosmetics and can be purchased online at www.mymarkstore.com/clindstrom for about 5 bucks each. It's a liquid liner called Get In Line Hook Up Waterproof Eyeliner. The brush is super skinny, so it can be used for fine precise lines, or (if turned at a slight angle) will create thick bold lines. This dries in about 30 seconds and once applied will not smear until you remove it with soap and water. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions