Thursday, June 24, 2010

HELLO,im so bad at applying liquid eye liner,any tips?

PLEASE haHELLO,im so bad at applying liquid eye liner,any tips?
oh man, I have the shakiest hands ever, so applying liquid eyeliner was always a nightmare for me.





Take a pencil/crayon eyeliner and make a very faint line where you want your liquid. Then take your liquid liner and trace over the line. It's best if you start in the middle of your eyelid and then work your way out, or start in the middle and work your way in towards your nose.





I found that having the guiding pencil line made things a bit easier, because I didn't have to freehand the line, but I knew I was applying it where I wanted it.





If it's still a big mess, try using a gel liner, like L'Oreal HiP gel liner. It's sort of pricey for drugstore makeup, but it's amazing, and the pigment and lasting power is pretty equal with the higher end gel liners.





Good luck!HELLO,im so bad at applying liquid eye liner,any tips?
if your really bad try a felt tip, its easier to apply than a brush liner. and go on youtube and type in ';how to apply liquid eyeliner'; it shows you easy ways to apply it, thats how i learned, and i got it looking good my second try..i just watched alot of vids on youtube before trying it.
make sure the brush has a fine tip.


then close your eye, and make tiny sweeps as close to the eyelash line as possible.


if you want a thicker darker look, then it doesn't really take any tips..


just apply it and make sure you make a straight line at the top.


PEACE :)
lay the brush sort of on the side rather than using the tip of the brush. Also felt tip/marker applicators would better for first time liquid eyeliner users. I personally use a really cheap brand because I like the bristle applicator ( New York Cosmetics)
I'm not good at it either, but I always apply it with a kohl, and then go over it with a liquid liner, it's much easier that way
  • credit bureau
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin lesions