Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do i apply good eye-liner?

I know, don't buy the cheap kind. I don't. Well sometimes i do, i use all kinds. I know how to apply it, i just can't get it the way i like. I know, i know, i have to practise, i do, but it always looks trashy and gross. I like to wear alot of eye-liner, it expresses who i am. But..How can i apply it to my TOP lids right? (I like it thick.) I have been practising that, too, but nothing good ever comes out of it, it always looks so silly. Does anyone have any tips, or methods that i should use, to apply good eyeliner that will last and not look trashy? Maybe you can give me a brand name that i should try, that is good, and that will last. I need help, i guess you could say, with my top lids mostly. And my bottom lids sometimes crumble the eyeliner and it looks silly. How can i stop this ?! Any tips?How do i apply good eye-liner?
What I have found with eyeliner is this. Liquid is easier. The brand doesnt matter so much as the brush. You have to practice, practice, practice to learn how to control your hand, and then it will come as second nature. This eyeliner is what I started to use when I was 17 and just learning how to apply my makeup. Now that I have a steady hand I can deal with cheaper felt tipped brushes. This has a real brush on it and it is awesome.How do i apply good eye-liner?
Liquid liner is the way to go. Mary Kay has a great one!
thin top thick bottom
actually lining your eye with eye shadow works a lot better and i think gives an overall softer (or more dramatic- depending on how you apply it) look...i think you can do more with shadow as liner. go to cvs or any store that sells make-up....there should be a section where you can get different kinds of brushes (to apply blush, lipstick, etc.) there should be a small eye liner brush...that way you are more in control of how much, how dark you apply your liner...it's also a lot easier to go as close to the lash as you can...and if you apply it to your lower lash line you won't get that undereye crap that happens with a pencil!


you'll see if you give it a try, it looks a lot better and it's easier! plus, if you mess up with an eye liner pencil it's hard to fix, with a brush and shadow it's easy to clean up the area you f-ed up!!! and the good thing is- you can buy crazy colored eye shadow if you want and line the top lid with brown or black and the bottom with some color to go with an outfit!


oh! and the brand doesn't matter- i think the brush i bought was like $3
I'd get liquid eye liner. I could never get it right until I switched to the liquid. Then lean over the sink and put your elbows on the faucet and tilt your head up, so your eyes are sorta half closed. then draw a small thin line on the top. You might want to start not at the very edge. Only draw a line on like 3/4 of your eye lid. (I mean, like don't start in the tear-duct corner... just a little ways over from that). As for the bottom... I don't know, I never put it there.





In my experience, less is more. It looks so much more natural and beautiful if you use less. If you just enhance your eyes instead of drawing some huge black line on them, it looks so much better.
I like the Wet N' Wild Water Proof liquid eyeliner. It's cheap. It doesn't wipe off. It's easy to use because the eyeliner is stiff most of the way down the brush. If you use one that isn't stiff its more difficult. I think covergirl makes one that's basically a marker. That one is extremely easy to use.
Ah girlie I used to have the same problem with the eyeliner looking crappy. It's not so much practice as it is patience. I wear my eyeliner about as thick as you can get; its in the sub-culture you know? I use rimmel, black magic pencil eyeliner. Although many say liquid is easier, I find it more difficult because you have to be really precise. With pencil eyeliner, it's more controlled. Go slowly (really slowly) and make sure your lines are even. To apply to your top lids (i assume you maybe want it to reflect something like Audrey Kitchings makeup) close your eye and just go slow. And for your bottom lids, don't put your eyeliner so far down below your lashes it will look odd, trust me. Apply it right below and on the bottom lashes so it looks dark and thick but not too thick. I also extend the corners of my eyes with eyeliner and do crafty designs on the sides. Just be careful that the eyeliner doesn't smudge. To do corners or designs, make sure the point of the pencil is really sharp or else you'll end up with fat lines. LOl. Oh, and if you don't have a lot of time to do your eyeliner one morning, don't stress, just draw attention to something else maybe add some eye glitter such as Cupcake Cult eye sprinkles. Oh and I know this wasn't your question, but colored eyeliner also from cupcake cult like purple and lime green looks siick nasty. xD Well, I hope this helps. By the way, love MCR. ;P
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Applying Eyeliner


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/鈥?/a>
applying eyeliner is not easy but if u try and try it will become very easy
TYPE OF LINER


Use the marker kind/sponge, this will show cleaner strokes. Not the brush, this will show your shaking.





KIND OF LINER


Maybelline, Revlon, Covergirl has this type. Look for one that says on the package: Does not crack or smudge..





STEPS: better when using a wall mirror rather than hand held one.


1. Lean your hand on your cheek.


2. Take a deep breath (calms down moving).


3. Don't breath while applying, take breaks.


4. Apply only to shape of eye.


5. Don't stretch the eyelid, stroke lid with liner.


6. With eyes open apply tales/ends, which will make your eyes kitty cat looking.


7. Keep you head the same as with both eyes when you're applying the tales.


8. Concentrate.........





You will have to do it like this for a while till it becomes a routine, but I guarantee this will work. I used to teach my friends how I applied my liner to make my eyes look so cat/large looking.
use liquid eyeliner!!! the pencil kind sux!! just make sure you are not in a bumpy place (a car) and look up alittle bit and using one hand gently pull the corner of your eyelid to make application easier....and most of all practice!! at first i really sucked at it but now i can even do it in a bumpy car ride to school(not recomended though) :)
  • credit bureau
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin lesions