Thursday, June 24, 2010

HELP! Any tips for applying liquid eye liner?

I am pretty good at applying make-up, but my eye lashes are naturally really long and curly, and I find they get in the way a bit when I'm trying to use liquid eye liner (especially on the bottom!). Any tips from people with similar issues? Thanks!HELP! Any tips for applying liquid eye liner?
l'oreal has the best liquid liners. %26amp; it doesn't matter if you don't make a straight line, just go over it with a dark eyeshadow to blend it better, always looks good that way! =)HELP! Any tips for applying liquid eye liner?
I recommend you use pencil instead of liquid, its a mess! Lol if you stick with liquid and make sure the tip of the brush is sponge not hairs that or make sure it's not too thin and when applying stretch the end of the eye out.
The bottom I'm always stumped by. Sorry.


But on the top I heard to pull your lid by your lashes and them put it on, it gets closer to the lashline. Then curl your lashes to make it look better.
You should dot your line with a pencil, then do the line in pencil and go over it with liquid eyeliner. ..to prevent mistakes.
Don't use liquid for your bottom lid; use pencil!





To apply liquid easier, try placing your arm on a desk so you don't shake and surprise yourself and mess up.
well make sure your hand is out of the way when applying on the top lash line


as for the bottom, i suggest using eyeliner pencil
You could line your eyes with mascara. It'll have to be a thin brush though. I haven't done this personally but I've heard of other people doing it and getting great results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions