Thursday, December 3, 2009

Whats the best way to apply eye liner to your top eye lid?

Liquid liner and a carefully done shadow is my preference. I've mastered the art of both and I've tried just about everything in existence. I can honestly tell you that the Maybelline liquid line works (waterproof) is the best looking and longest lasting (and the best brush) that I've ever used. It cuts down on the under eye black ';rub'; that begins to show at around 3:00pm..... Line the top lid with a thin line of the black liquid liner, it always looks great!Whats the best way to apply eye liner to your top eye lid?
pull your eye tight so that there are no wrinkles in your lid at all. then do short strokes working your way in. i use a felt tip liquid liner because it doesnt smudge and feels more like a pen to me than a pencil doesWhats the best way to apply eye liner to your top eye lid?
Start for the outer part of your eye. This way the most that gets applied is on the outer portion making your eye's look bigger, rather than the inner part of your eye's that make them look closer together.
Slow small strokes, don't do it all in one big stroke.
i sort of pull my eyelid to make it flatter, haha does that make sense? it makes it easier to draw the line.





liquid eyeliner is just more intense, pencils can be used for blending and are more subtle.





i never have to light my eyeliner....i find it strange when i see a girl get out her lighter while she's putting on make up.


but, all it does is make the pencil softer and easier to use.
Pull the lid tight from the outside corner- this will help your aim. And like the prev poster said, slow light strokes. The pencils that twist up work best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions