Thursday, December 3, 2009

How to you apply eye liner properly?

Thank you.How to you apply eye liner properly?
This works.


http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-appl鈥?/a>How to you apply eye liner properly?
well i am 13 and i just get the eyeliner and draw a line on the Were the bottom eyelashes are and also you could Just put mascara on You Bottom Lashes ! Here Is A Link To Watch How To Put It On!





http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-appl鈥?/a>
it depends on if you are using liquid or pencil. I would ask my mom but if she cant help you i would...


One its ok to put to much on as long as you have a makeup remover of somekind to whipe of the extra.


so try your best and good luck. ( I didnt do so good my first time either)
ask your mommy.
you apply it on the line right ontop of ur eyelashes


thats hwta i do and thats how my mom does


=]
wear concealer under ur eye because some how it makes ur eyes stand out when you put the eyeliner on !





if u like a thin line of eyeliner .. then apply the eyeliner right under the upper lash line to make ur eyelashes look thicker and fuller and a thin line at the bottom ... u need to make sure u have a steady hand and need to make sure the eyelienr is applied evenly onto both eyes ...





u will need practice ! so regularly try this and one day it will be perfect





=)
go to youtube and type in...putting on eyeliner...=]
i put pencil eyeliner under my eyes and liquid eyeliner on top and use a tan powder to blend it in to the rest of my eyelids.


for the pencil eyeliner underneath my eyes, i pull my cheeks down to strech the skin under my eyes and apply it as close to the eyes as i can without getting it in them. [= hope that helpeddd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions