Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do you apply eye liner to your eye lid?

Every time I try it, it ends up all crooked and extremely thick.


How can I do it so that it looks nice and normal?How do you apply eye liner to your eye lid?
I use Q-tips to fix my mistakes.


You can make it as thick as possible


and you can still fix it with a Q-tip.


Lick one of the ends of the Q-Tip


and use it like an eraser.How do you apply eye liner to your eye lid?
smudge it.
I pull the corner of my eye with my left hand to stretch out the lid and with the pencil in my right hand, I draw a line along the lash line. Don't go too high, or it will look bad. Rest your elbow on a steady surface like the counter-top so you won't be wobbly. This technique takes some practice, but it will produce better results than free-handing it.
put it right on the line of you eyelashes and smuge it a little with an eyeshadow brush or Q-tip and if you mess it up just wet a Q-tip and wipe it off.





but what works even better then eyeliner on the top is using a very thin makeup brush, dip it in water and use eyeshadow and applying it right on the line of you eyelashes
i dont put my eyeliner on the skin, i put it under my llashes..like onto the lid. i know it sounds painful, but it is not.. dont really know how to explain it.. sry





help me?





http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>





greatly appreciated!
Smashbox (Nordstrom) makes an eye liner in a tub. All you have to do is take the thin brush they give you and walk it across the upper lid. It's really easy to use and it looks good.
oh...haha, i think thats why people sudge it! I swear I'm not being sarcastic! It's just that, I'm REALLY good at applying eyeliner perfectly and quicky, I guess it's just my steady hands.


I suggest you keep practicing, practice makes perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions