Thursday, December 3, 2009

Best way to apply eye liner?

I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to apply liquid eye liner and pencil eye liner?Best way to apply eye liner?
It's easy with a bit of practice.


For pencil eyeliner, the best way for me is to put a thin line on the top half of the eye, close to the eyelashes so it blends in and looks like it is 'attached' to the lashes. For the bottom, I pull the skin under my eyes down a tiny bit with my fingers and gently apply right where the skin ends. You'll see what I mean when you look in the mirror and pull it down. Be careful that you don't put it on too thick!





For liquid, it's a bit tricker. You need an extremely steady hand to do it well. Instead of going back and forth when you make the line, try to do it in one slow but steady line. Keep close to the lash. And when you do the bottom of the eye, don't pull the skin down. You don't want the eyeliner in your eye. Just make a very thin line there.





And for liquid, make sure it's dried for a few moments before you open your eye, it can smudge on the lid.





And of course, always put it on after you put on any eyeshadow, but before mascara. [=





Hope this helps!Best way to apply eye liner?
When you are getting used to the liquid, start in the middle of your eyelid instead of either side, and do two strokes-- middle to outside of the eye, then WITHOUT REDIPPING get the inside so the makeup is thinner and you dont glob up.





Obviously, make sure your eye shadow is on first. After I got used to the liquid eye liner, I can never make the pencil liner go as dark as I like, but for pencil, I hold down my eyelid with my eyelashes (gently of course) and trace my eyelid so you can easily mark the sides without your skin catching.





hope that helps :)
its best to apply pencil eye liner in short strokes. this way you can have more control over how you apply the eyeliner and how much. liquid eye liner is kind of similar too...just apply in short quick strokes. remember it dries up faster than pencil but is definately more bold.





what do u think about her liner?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMeYiy1l8rE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions