Thursday, December 10, 2009

Different ways of applying eye liner?

My girlfriend SWEARS by this way of putting on eye liner. All she does is close her eyes and stick the tip of her black eye liner pencil into the edge of her eye and drags it to the inside corner of her eye. Does that really work better than just going around your eye with the pencil? She says it doesn't hurt because she isn't 'pokeing' herself in the eye. What are some tips for applying?Different ways of applying eye liner?
It's all about what's comfortable for you. I close my eye, start from the inside of the lid, and feather along as close to my lashes as I can. That'll give you a starting point. Since I use that as my guideline, I can darken and shape as much as I want without much discomfort. I personally go wider towards the outside of my lid, but it really depends on your eye shape and what your preference is.Different ways of applying eye liner?
it doesn't hurt tell your girl friend that placing the pencil in her eye is a very easy way of getting eye infections but there are other ways of doing as well placing the eye liner pencil on top of the lid right by the edge, making the line and then smudging it along. liquid eye liner usually used right on top.there are a lot more maybe as a x-max gift to her you can take her to a salon for make-up application and she can ask for some tips
Free beauty tips on Makeup /cosmetic tricks


Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


Makeup /cosmetic tricks /hair highlighting /Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions