Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do I apply eye liner?

I always wear mascara and see these girls who apply their eyeliner to look like it is natural. I love that natural, smokey look but I don't want it to look like I am wearing a ton of eyeliner. Help! Do I put on mascara first or eyeliner first. I just need the eyeliner basics.How do I apply eye liner?
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Applying Eyeliner


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/鈥?/a>How do I apply eye liner?
It's simple really, all you got to do is apply under your eye lid before you apply the mascara. Smudge the eye liner to give it that smokey afect.Be careful not to apply to much presure to strech your eye lid (this can cause rinkles). Just ask your local department store and they will give you all the information you need to get that beutiful somkey look. Hope this gives you enough information on how to apply. I am a professional make-up artist so I know all the basics.
put eyeliner on first, then mascara. to put on eyeliner, close your eye and stretch the outer part of your eyelid with one finger, then with the other hand, line your eyelid as close to your eyelashes as possible. if you want smokey eyes, id suggest a pencil eyeliner, and smudge it a little with a qtip afterwards.
HI..I have big eyes and love eye liner..I use black...Use your eyeliner before your mascara..I use a pencil that way you can get any color you want..Use it on your bottom lid right where the eyelashes meet your eye..Go from right to left..Just follow the path that your eye lashes make..Dont make a too wide of a line so make sure your eye pencil is sharpened..Liquid is good too, but I like the pencil..Also if you think it is too dark take a little eye shadow and run over it using the lightest one like champagne or pearl,,etc..Some times this will turn your eyeliner a different color..I use black eyeliner and then run champagne eyeshadow over it, and it makes it look a little blue then I apply my mascara..Hope that this has halped..


God Bless you,


Bonnie Stark
it depends on your skin tone for a natural look. If you have a deep tan or darker skin go with a brown eyeliner. there are several colors you can choose from. When using black you have to be very steady and draw a thin line extremely close to the lashes.
TO MAKE IT LOOK NATURAL TRY DIFFERENT COLORS OF EYELINERS TO SEE WHICH LOOKS BEST ON U... FOR SMOKEY EYES U CAN TRY A PLATINUM COLOR... MAKE A THIN LINE ACROSS UR EYELIDS AND JUST ADD MASCARA AS USUAL
eyeliner first.then mascara. just make a thin line top and bottom and a shimmery eyeshadow fo any color you prefer. to put on eyeliner pull down your bottom lid for the bottom and for the top pull outward and make a line just above lashes. hope thats not confusing!
Eyeliner first!


This may sounds like it huts but pull gently on the skin above your cheekbone and on your bottom eyelid ( infront of eyelashes ) put the eyeliner then on where you eyelashes are so it is connected to the top of your eyelid forming a NATURAL looking line. :]
  • hair brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin lesions