Thursday, December 10, 2009

How to apply eye liner on your eye pencil ??????

ok i just had i stupid argument with my mom about me wearing my eye liner with the top and bottom colored .the color is black and my eyes are brownish and it looks perfectly fine on me聽 BUT聽 my mom says its not the right way to properly wear eye liner and such .i tried to tell her theirs many ways to wear eye liner and how its my style and such but she wont budge ...... am in the wrong or what ????? how do u wear eye liner ???????? i need to try to prove her wrong any help and or advice ?????????????How to apply eye liner on your eye pencil ??????
Go to youtube and search for how people apply eye liner. Specifically search tightline or waterline. Show that to your mom.





Edit- I just thought about it and when I first started wearing makeup I wore black liner and thankfully I had a true friend who (in not such a nice way) told me it looked terrible on me. Some people can only wear brown eye liner and some people can only wear liner on one side of their lids, maybe your mother is trying to nicely tell you that so much liner doesn't look good on you?How to apply eye liner on your eye pencil ??????
putting the eyeliner on your bottom eye makes it look smaller.


putting it on the top just makes your eye pop.


putting it on both will make your eye small looking on most people.


but some people will make it pop.


it really matters on what shape you eye is.


:/





both works on me, but less on the bottom.
umm, i wear it on both my top and bottom lids.


but my friend only wears it on her bottom.





you can wear it however you want. your face, your choice.
its common to wear heavy make-up when you are first learning b/c its hard to get that perfect line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions