Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How do I apply eye liner to my bottom eyelid?

When I apply eyeliner to my top eyelid it looks okay, but when I apply it to my bottom lid I look like a raccoon. It is always too thick and is down to low.





I have fair skin and dark blond hair, but I want to use black eyeliner and see other people with similar complextions using the same eyeliner.





Any advice?How do I apply eye liner to my bottom eyelid?
if you take a pencil or whatever, make it thicker at the end of your eye (closest side to your ear) and make it thicker, and get thinner as you get to the other side. this makes your eye lashes look thicker. and it doesnt give you that goth look.How do I apply eye liner to my bottom eyelid?
i use liquid eye liner and put it on or right below the water line
ur prob usin a thick eyeliner use a thin one to get under ur eye :) hop it workd or go on youtube and look up how to apply ........ lol u might learn better than listenin to me
http://www.wikihow.com/Apply-Eyeliner





heres a good website. just search online too
this is what i do:





make sure the pencil is sharp. then i grab my finger and pull down the skin underneath my eye. i put the eyeliner on my water line and below that. when i pull my skin down all i do is drag the pencil across atleast twice. it should work.





I hope this helps!!
Make sure your eye liner has a sharp point stay as close to the bottom eyelid as possible (without poking your eye) and go from one corner of the eye to the next!
Here I found this link that might help:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQv2EiTdo鈥?/a>





Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions