Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How do you apply eye liner and what product is good to use.?

I am a beginner for make up and wish to be abit more experinces with make up including eye liner?How do you apply eye liner and what product is good to use.?
Hi there!





Eyeliner... especially liquid can be tricky.





If you want to check out my makeup channel on YouTube, there is some stuff on using eyeliner. It really depends on the look you are going for too.





I use a Shiseido liquid eyeliner. I swear by it... it's the most fanastic product. If it's a khol pencil, then any product will do. I have a Rimmel London khol crayon, which smudges really well.





The link to my channel is www.youtube.com/askmemakeupHow do you apply eye liner and what product is good to use.?
Ok eyeliner the key is not to over apply. For the top start at the out side of your eye and follow your lash line. For the bottom start in the same spot and follow with a thin line at your lower lashes half way across to the center of your pupil. if you do it above there the eyeliner will rub off in like a minute. I have really good luck with Mary-Kay eyeliner. If you go to a Sephora they can help you find the best product for you and teach you what to do.
Eyeliner for beginners is really hard and it's hard to put on because your eyes aren't used to getting foreign objects poked in them. But I would reccommend starting with a cheap drugstore one, like Maybelline, but if you want to make an investment, Lancome is my favorite eyeliner. Try to get one that's more like a mechanical pencil rather than one you need to sharpen, those are annoying. Start out with a little bit on the outside of your eye, but if you get used to that what I do is put the pencil so the point barely touches my eyeball and drag it across my eyelid. Putting it on the top I think looks fake, so I only do it on the bottom. You should probably ask your mom for some tips if you are confused.
with a steady hand and channel
dont wear make-up if you cant be yourself then you are no one

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions