Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best way to apply eye liner?

i try to apply eyeliner evenly, but its ALWAYS either too dark or too light. i want to know if its best to apply it under your lashes, through your lashes or if its best to color the rim of your eye. any help?What is the best way to apply eye liner?
tattoo ;)What is the best way to apply eye liner?
I dont apply eyeliner on the rim (wet line) of my eye anymore, because it can cause an infection .





When i apply my eyeliner i pull slightly down under my eye and apply the eyeliner pencil lighty on my bottom lash line.





When i do the top of my eye i pull at the outter corner of my eye to make it a more even surface to apply the makeup on.





hopefully this helps.
depends what effect ur after?


Dramatic or everyday subtle?





If its too dark just put a little bit on then smudge it to create a lighter non-harsh line.


Or u could just use a lighted colour....?





i think this amount is pretty....


its not too over the top either....





http://talkingcosmetics.com/pics/loreal/鈥?/a>
if you are using pencil, try lighting a match and get it melted then blow out the match. give the liner a chance to cool down and it looks like the perfect amount!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions