Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best way to apply eye-liner?

My Mum bought me my first pencil eye-liner today. I am 11. What is the best way for me to apply the eye-liner for my age without it looking...well- you know. Please don't tell me I can't wear it just advise me.What is the best way to apply eye-liner?
there are a few ways that you can do this, you can either use an eyeshadow and lightly drag it on your lash line, this makes it look a bit smudged and smokey, or you can take a pencil and hold your lid tight and drag it the opposite way, you can control how much you put on by how much pressure you put on the pencil. You can make it darker or lighter and also you can control the thickness of the line... Hope this helpsWhat is the best way to apply eye-liner?
Good!! Im glad that i could help you. It can get a bit overwhelming when it comes to makeup. Report Abuse

Assuming you dont want to go too dark yet since you are just learning, i would advise you to apply it just at the lash line on the bottom lashes. It will enhance your eyes without giving you that ';im too young to pull this off'; look. Too dark or too thick of a line will make you look like a racoon. Congrats on the right of passage into young womanhood btw.
My friends mum is a make up artist and she tells me that the best way is to slightly pull down (bottom lashes) or pull up (eye lid) the skin and then draw along the part between the eyes and the lashes.





hope this helps
Hold the pencil at the base of your lashes and rub the pencil back and forth in between your lashes. This makes a small line.
You can always search on youtube to see exactly how to do it!!


Good luck girl x]





Luanne xx
there are great videos on youtube that will show you lots of different looks step by step

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions