Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do i apply on eye liner ?

I just bought my eye liner today and truthfully I don't know how to apply it on.





I wanna have a big eye look.


But my eye isn't really big.





So is there anyways you can show me how to apply it on ?


I've try youtube video but they just don't show you the right way or they either do it too fast.





So if you know any video that you can see it clearly then please recommend it to me =)





Thanks How do i apply on eye liner ?
ill make one real quick hold on


Its uploading just look up Baylaybeats on youtube and it will be up shortly





EDIT!





here you go :)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2QtRIXCS鈥?/a>


I apologize for looking like crapHow do i apply on eye liner ?
Tip for the top never wear liquid eye liner on the bottom only on the top.
Good question - I would like to know that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin lesions