Thursday, December 3, 2009

How to apply eye liner to asian eyes?????

I have asian eyes so i don't have a crease and when I put eye liner on it makes my eyes look closed up and weired. Help!!!How to apply eye liner to asian eyes?????
I've got the monolids to.


You need to wear eyeshadow to create the ILLUSION of a crease, you're missing that.





http://ca.youtube.com/user/xteeener


I know she has a crease, but try to follow her eyeshadow techniques; she's helped me tons.How to apply eye liner to asian eyes?????
I have the same prob, put eyeliner into the upper lashline and put kind of cream liner on the bottom lashes. I think putting white makes them look weird but put white if you want. Put eyeshadow into the place where there would be a crease and into the outer corners of your eyes. Also put some shimmery highlight shadow on your brow bone and inner eye. This really brightens the eye.
you have to play up the eyeshadow and just apply to the corners really.. I learned my technique from an asian lady.


cover your whole lid up to the eyebrow with a light natural shimmery shade and then take a darker natural color and place the brush right in the crease of your lid and sweep from corner to mid-lid.Then push the color up and out a bit to flare it. Take your liquid liner if you can keep a steady hand and then start from the outer corner and slowly draw a thin line. It should look something like this.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZqzzRH7eJE
Use make up to bring out your eyes alot more! And use liner under eyes to make them bigger!
dont wear eyeliner... or put it under your lower lash a little bit but not to much that looks nearly
I had the same problem. Look it up in Yahoo or Google. It should help.
  • hair brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin lesions